We had a fun weekend. On Saturday, Jules and I took a trip to Sam's to stop up on diapers and formula (only a few more weeks of formula, woo hoo!) and then
went shopping with Jill and Julia later in the day. Jules was so excited to be around another baby! She was trying to play with Julia in the car and we eventually put them in the same cart at the store so they could bond. I didn't have my camera on me but trust when I say it was beyond precious. Yesterday, J.D., Jules and I went out to a local deli for lunch where Jules ate almost an entire kids portion of mac 'n cheese (she loves cheese just like her mommy) and some applesauce. Later in the day, Jill and Julia came over for a play date and once again the girls had a great time. They chased each other around the house a little bit, ate some tasty cheerios and raisins and we danced in the kitchen. All in all, a fabulous time!
1 comment:
Getting off that formula is such a good feeling, a little pay raise!
Post a Comment