Friday, July 21, 2017

July 21 - Paradise

Gorgeous
After 4 months of waking up early to walk Jericho, my body is conditioned to get up early. So while everyone else was sleeping, I sat on the back patio listening to the waves and reading. I also got to see dolphins almost every morning, incredible!

We spent most of the mornings at the beach and then came in for lunch and movies during the peak heat of the day. Then we were back out for a few hours every evening. It was so relaxing! The kids had fun building sand castles, riding waves, walking up and down the beach and playing in the water. And when I say the water was gorgeous...look at these pictures. The water was as gorgeous as the Caribbean. Paradise!

View from our deck

Beach baby Jillian

evening walk on the beach

the kid crew


family pic!

No comments: