Tuesday, June 16, 2015

June 16 - Bill, Please Leave

Look, a giant cupcake! I LOVE when mom is out of town
We've had record breaking rain the last few months and there is no sign of it stopping. Our swim meet was cancelled Saturday due to thunder/lightening and now good old Bill (currently a tropical storm) is on his way. I had to pick up the kids early from camp yesterday and all school/camps were cancelled for today due to the weather. So far we're just experiencing heavy rain (no flooding in our immediate area...yet). 

In non-raining weather news, I was in Vegas last week for a few days and my phone broke! I had a new one delivered Saturday afternoon so I'm back up and running, but if you tried to contact me Thursday or Friday, I was out of commission. And just like any other trip, JD spoiled the kids!!

Happy Tuesday everyone!

No comments: