Huge news everyone, huge news. I took the kids to the pool Saturday afternoon and it was a challenge to get Luke to even put his face in the water. Fast forward 24h to Sunday afternoon....I'm thrilled to announce we have another little fish in the family! Luke went underwater, walked on the bottom of the pool, touched the bottom, grabbed a ring from the bottom and even tried to push off the wall and swim to JD. He did not want to leave and even said he wanted to jump off the diving board (he is not ready for that yet). We are so proud of our little man!!
Meanwhile, Julia was playing red rover with a group of older kids (maybe 5th graders) in the deep end and worked on perfecting her dive. It was a great weekend! I am very excited to work with Luke this summer and he wants to be an Orca next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment