 |
| stunning views |
Good morning Colorado! After a fabulous night sleep (with a gorgeous mountain view to wake up to) it was time to explore Keystone. Julia, Luke and I hopped on the bus to River Run (small village center) and collected our lift tickets. We took the gondola up to the top of the mountain...only to find out JD and Jillian were at the base waiting for us (we left before them because Jillian was sleeping). We went back down the gondola and then headed up as a family. JD took Jillian to the lodge while I took the big kids to Adventure Point. They played in a huge snow fort, complete with several little slides.
 |
| gondola ride |
Luke wasn't feeling great (altitude sickness) so he ended up heading back down the mountain with JD and Jillian. Julia and I stayed and went snow tubing, which was incredible. Even more fun? One of the guys working is a student at University of Florida, originally from Gainesville and was born in the same hospital as Julia.
After snow tubing, the gondola was closed due to high winds so Julia and I headed down the mountain on the chair lift. She was super excited to ride the lift for the first time ever. Unfortunately, my phone was dead so I couldn't get a picture. Once we got back to the condo, we had a quick dinner and then went to the pool. I took Jillian swimming for the first time ever and....she loved it!!!! Fabulous day at Keystone!
River Run
Adventure Point
Youngest baby on top of the mountain
Good morning!
we have another water baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment