Saturday, March 4, 2017

March 4, 2017 - Whirlwind

Greetings dimpled munchkin fans. I apologize for the lack of posts lately. I haven't fallen off the side of the earth. In fact, I have been blogging A LOT, just not here. I've been toying with the idea of a girl scout blog for awhile but the thought of blogging kindergarten through present was daunting and I kept pushing the project off. I finally decided to get it done and while it was a labor of love (I had to go back through my files to find photos and dates of a lot of different activities), it was well worth it. I love documenting everything our troop has done. If you have time, please check out the new blog: www.gstroop140008.blogspot.com. 

Life here in Houston has been great. Julia is doing great in third grade and loves swimming and diving. She also has a neighborhood group that she hangs out with all the time (she calls them "the gang"). She's the only girl, but they have fun riding bikes, scooters, climbing trees and running around. Luke is doing well in kindergarten and enjoying tennis every week. Of course, he would play video games all the times if we let him, but so far tennis seems like a good fit. He starts swim lessons in April and I'm excited for him to try out for Orcas this spring. Little Jillian is doing fabulous. The formula is doing it's job and she is plumping out nicely. She is rolling all over the place, loves the bath, still sleeps all night and is a very happy baby. Life is good!! 

We are getting ready for our first Colorado ski vacation next week and the kids are exciting to play in snow for the first time. Happy March!!

My favorite little man

Ruffle butt!

She found her toes, and they are delicious

Amelia discovered the bean bag

Luke & his bff Serene, at our school Fit Night


No comments: